- Converting All-Grain Recipes to Extract/Partial-Mash — Ken Schwartz’s presentation from the 1998 National Hombrewers Conference in Portland, OR on how to change an all-grain recipe into an extract or partial-mash recipe.
- Son Of Fermentation Chiller — Ken Schwartz’s home-made “refrigerator” for controlling fermentation temperature, as featured in the May/June 2001 issue of Zymurgy.
- Zymurgy Favorite Features — A bunch of free great Zymurgy articles.
- Wetnewf Brewing Articles — A bunch of articles from A. J. deLange.
- How to Brew Your First Beer — What John Palmer was working on before he wroteHow To Brew.
- Beer’s Law — Daniel Morey’s derivation of the relationship between beer color and grain color.
- Approximating SRM Beer Color of Homebrew Based on Recipe Formulation — Daniel Morey’s paper describing the comparison of his method with Daniels, Noonan, and Mosher’s methods.
- Understanding Malt Analysis Sheets — Greg Noonan’s explanation of everything you might see on a malt analysis sheet.
- Maximize Your Mash: Quantifying Mash Tun Properties and Performing Mash Step Calculations — Daniel Morey’s paper on the thermal characteristics of the mash.
- A Formulation Procedure for No-Sparge and Batch-Sparge Recipes — Ken Schwartz’s development of a mathematical model of the mash and its application to batch sparging.
- Batch Sparging — Bob Regent’s contribution to the development of batch sparging.
- Cheap ‘n’ Easy Batch Sparge Brewing — Denny Conn’s explanation of how to build and use an economical batch sparge setup.
- Yeast Strain Comparison Chart — Kristen England’s documentation of the sources and comparisons between various White Labs and Wyeast yeast strains.
- Yeast Washing for the Home Brewer — Yeast washing instruction from Wyeast, now only available from the Internet archives.
- Yeast Washing the Wyeast way — Don Osborn’s demonstration of yeast washing.
- India Pale Ale — Thom Tomlinson’s concise history. Part I: IPA and Empire — Necessity and Enterprise give Birth to a Style and Part II: The Sun Never Sets.
- Fred Bonjour’s Award Winning Recipe Pages — Recipes from top rated home brewers, clubs, and competitions.